Hey there, bride and groom to be! Here’s all the info on our faux wedding flower rentals!
Make sure to contact us today using THIS LINK to submit your initial order. Quantities are limited, so be sure to get your order in as soon as you can!
PS- our centerpieces can be rented for any type of event! Bridal shower, dinner party, baby shower… we want our flowers to be present on all your special days.
PSS- for all our local Saint Louis / surrounding area couples… special venue day of set up /strike options only for you!! As well as local delivery to your home if you do not need day of set up.
Our signature garden, natural feel wedding flowers now coming to you in faux flowers… to rent!
After owning a retail flower shop for eight years, and making faux flower arrangements all the time, I thought why not offer this design style in wedding bouquets / flowers?!
Why offer these flowers as rentals?! A couple reasons with our top reasons being:
- less waste, less stress, less cost
- beautiful garden like faux designs available to more people
These faux flower rentals are for you if:
- you are a bride who doesn’t put fresh flowers at the top of your wedding list, but still needs beautiful flowers.
- you are a bride who is/has a responsible wedding party + an indoor wedding (remember these are rentals so you will be charged for any damages).
- you are a bride who wants beautiful garden, natural feel flower arrangements without the worry of dealing with the back and forth with a wedding florist (yes, I am a wedding florist so know all about the amount of time and work that goes into planning wedding flowers. I still do full service fresh flower weddings and love it, but have realized that isn’t a need for all) This process is less worrisome – with only a few easy steps to the ordering process.
- you want to save some money (our faux flower rentals cost around 70% less than our fresh flowers) – that isn’t because faux flowers cost less than fresh flowers, it’s because we can re-use (rent) the faux flowers vs fresh that only last for the one wedding.
- select the collection that best fits your wedding (or you can totally mix and match, too)
- select how many of each items you’ll need
- select your wedding date (we require 30 days before your wedding) *why we require 30 days: even though these are rentals, we still customize each item by adding fresh ribbon / fluffing up the bouquets (if you need a rush order please email us and we will do our best to get you some flowers!)
- select custom add on’s (longer silk chiffon ribbon, a styling box and/or candles)
- select your delivery (we offer 3 types of delivery: shipped in the mail or for local clients we can deliver to your home the Thursday before your wedding, pick up the Tuesday after or deliver + pick up from your venue
All faux flowers must be returned to O + G in the same condition as sent (no stains, missing flowers, smells, or damages that will result in replacement of flowers – our terms / conditions state it is up to us to determine any damages and your rental deposit will be charged). Please note that slight fluffing might be needed due to packaging/shipping.
Let’s see the collections!!
We are so excited to share our faux wedding flower collections with you!
- DOROTHEA, all the most soft, romantic shades of pink with a hint of lavender/mauve
- BETTY, classic, yet beautiful all white tones
- CYNTHIA, stunning deep plum with softer shades of mauve + tan for balance
- RANDI, greenery and textures at every glance
- ASH, mauve, tan with the slightest hint of rust
Don’t forget about our fun add on’s of the most beautiful ribbon and/or a styling box. PS – your photographer will love it if you rent a styling box!
And check out our tabletop design tips for helpful techniques on how to best utilize your reception centerpiece flowers as well as our other tabletop rentals.
All images below are photos of our flower centerpiece size, look, and feel. Bouquets will consist of same flower colors. Bouquet photos at end of page. As well as any new addition – please read through the whole page 🙂
DOROTHEA – shades of pink with a hint of lavender/mauve
BETTY – all white
CYNTHIA – deep plum with softer shades of mauve + tan
RANDI – greenery + textures
ASH – mauve, tan, slightest hint of rust
greenery / ‘plant’ smaller centerpiece and smallest 3 inch bud vase
greenery garland, 6 ft piece
NEW: head table ‘bubble’ centerpiece – ready to rent in white color tones
more photos / information / care / tips
NOTE: depending on the editing style of your photographer, color tones will vary. For example, the garland (above) is a professional photographer VS the garland (below) is an iphone photo. You can see slight variations in the colors. You should always take note of editing style when selecting your photographer.
All faux flowers have slight movement. We designed the flowers just as we would with fresh flowers.
Photo here of our greenery garland rental. Each is 6 foot long.
How you hold your bouquet is KEY!
Hold your bouquet correctly for it to look the most beautiful. Always flowers out, handle in towards your body. I always say, relax your arms and place the handle at your hip. Your arms should only have a slight bend and the bouquet handle should not be seen. (photo above – Dorothea Bridal Bouquet)
As with all our designs, we stay true to our design motto:
“you can have balance without symmetry which creates the most beautiful visual interest”
For more reception table top design ideas and tips, check out this blog post featuring the Dorothea collection. Photo above of our whole collection, so you can see how seamlessly the color tones flow together.
Shipping: your order will be shipped out on the Monday before your wedding. Arriving within 2 – 3 days.
Photo of our greenery ‘plant’ centerpiece and medium 5 inch bud vase.
Please keep all boxes, packaging as you will return just as you received. On the Monday after your wedding, you will need to have all your rentals packaged back up in the boxes just as you’ve received them. Return shipping is included. We do suggest handing this task off to a mom, aunt, or sister if you (the bride) do not feel like you’ll have enough time. You will need to put someone in charge of handling your rentals on the day of your wedding. We always recommend hiring a wedding coordinator to set up your flowers on the day of your wedding, as well as collecting them at the end of the night. Our suggestion is to bring all the flowers in the boxes as sent to you, so at the end of night they can easily go back to where they need to be.
LOCAL SAINT LOUIS AREA CLIENTS: special delivery options are available just for you! We can deliver to your wedding venue on your wedding day, set up your rentals, and come back at the end of the night to collect OR we can deliver to your home the Thursday before your wedding if you do not need day of set up / strike and come back to your home to pick up the Tuesday after your wedding (please keep in mind if you do not want us to do the day of set up – you will need space in your home and vehicle to store the boxes – if you order a lot of items, you will have a lot of boxes) *we suggest handing this task off to someone or hiring us to take care of it all for you 🙂
Looking to preview an item in person before your wedding?
We offer a 1-2 day (during the week) rental at half off the listed price not including all shipping and handling costs which will be added on. Please inquire about this via email. We also have included many more detail videos on our IG under the saved circle titled “FAUX” + in our reels section – make sure to check that out if you want to see more!
We also offer 45 minute zoom video chats for $30 where we can show you the items you’d like to see on video as well as help answer any rental questions you have. This is a great option if you are not sure what needs to go where at your wedding or what exactly all to order. We are here for you to help get you all set!
collection offerings + pricing:
All color palette collections:
- 1, bridal bouquet,
- 10, posy bouquets (for your bridesmaid, mom, grandma, etc.),
- 20, boutonnieres,
- 5, flower centerpieces,
- 10, greenery centerpieces,
- 6, long table greenery garlands,
- 20, 3 inch bud vases,
- 12, 5 inch bud vase,
- 8, 7 inch bud vase
- 1, ceremony arbor greenery (matches table greenery)
- 4, ‘bubble’ shaped centerpiece in white ‘Betty’ collection only
Bridal bouquet: $55 – comes with a ribbon wrapped handle (add on longer ribbon if you’d like!)
Posy bouquet: $25 – comes with a ribbon wrapped handle (add on longer ribbon if you’d like!)
Boutonniere: $8 – comes with 2 pins *(note: bouts tend to fall off / get lost easily with fault to no one, but we will have to charge a fee for missing bouts, so if you are on the fence about bouts – we suggest passing on them)
Flower Centerpiece: $45 – comes in a round white vase
Plant look alike / greenery smaller vase centerpiece: $15 – comes in a white vase
Bud vase: $8 – all buds will have 1 – 3 flower/greenery stems per + will match your colors (we offer 3 sizes, 7, 5, 3 inch – 7 and 3 inch are matching colors while the 5 inch is solid white)
Reception Table Garland: $35 – 6 foot greenery garland
Ceremony Hanging Garland (as for an arbor): $75 – 12 foot greenery garland comes with green wire to attach (matches reception table garland)
Ceremony Chair Greenery: $8 – a stem of greenery (3 larger leaves, matches greenery garland) and a piece of ivory satin ribbon to tie onto your chairs
Head Table / Long Table ‘bubble’ Centerpiece: $40 –
*Please note: we do not recommend using any of the reception pieces outdoors as they are light weight and will blow over easily since they are not attached to anything
*Other Reception Tabletop Rentals:
-gold rimmed frame for table numbers or any signage, paper goods (would not use outdoors)
-white clip stand for table numbers (would not use outdoors)
-LOCAL CLIENTS ONLY: various flameless candle options (pillar, taper, tealight) with holders
Silk / Chiffon ribbon: $5 per bouquet (ribbon will hang down 15 inches) *please do not cut the ribbon
Styling box for photos: $10 (5 pieces of greenery, 5 bloom heads, 5 textural pieces, ring box, styling tray)
Extra time: if you need to rent your flowers for long than the allotted time of 1 week please put that in the notes (shipping only)
Shipping, return shipping, handling, and rental touch up: starting $155 (we do a rental touch up because even though these are faux flowers, we still go through each item before we ship to you to make sure they are looking their best) *this cost will vary on your order quantities but starts at $155 as a minimum
LOCAL SAINT LOUIS AREA CLIENTS: special delivery options are available just for you! We can deliver to your wedding venue on your wedding day, set up your rentals, and come back at the end of the night to collect OR we can deliver to your home the week before your wedding if you do not need day of set up / strike and come back to your home to pick up the week after your wedding (please keep in mind if you do not want us to do the day of set up – you will need space in your home and vehicle to store the boxes – if you order a lot of items, you will have a lot of boxes) *we suggest handing this task off to someone or hiring us to take care of it all for you – costs starting at $155
*please know that the shipping / handling fee will be on the higher cost side as shipping costs are not made by us and it takes time to get everything packaged and delivered properly. The same goes as far as local wedding day of set up – this fee will be on the higher side.
By using our rental offerings you will still be saving around 70% as compared to fresh flowers.
A couple things to consider:
- our faux flowers are light weight, so please be aware of that (we do not recommend using outdoors)
- along those lines, please do not use outdoors if the weather is poor (rain, high winds, etc.) as to damage the product
- damage fees will be applied if we have to replace any product as stated in the contract
- slight movement can happen due to the shipping process, so some fluffing might be needed
- depending on how much you order, you will have quite a few boxes especially if ordering centerpieces – please be aware of the box space needed in your vehicle to get your flowers to your wedding venue
Please use THIS LINK to submit your initial order. This is an order form only. Once we receive your order, we will make your custom invoice which we will email to you (we use an online program called Honey Book). That is where you will sign our contract and make your payment. Please read our terms and conditions!
Thank you!! We value and appreciate you – for like ever and always!
Oh, don’t forget… we have cute merch!
- “it’s my something blue” getting ready set
- “it’s my I’m planning my wedding, haven’t washed my hair” hat
- “it’s my important wedding things” tote bag
- MERCH IS COMING SOON! not rentals – you keep this 🙂
most photos: the young’s photo / studio @theyoungsphoto
Cynthia Bridal Bouquet
Ash Bridal Bouquet
Randi Bridal Bouquet
Betty Posy Bouquet