I love a good icy, fizzy drink in the summer time. This drink hits the spot and is SO simple. Like 2 ingredient (plus if you want to add fruit). If you are looking for a drink that’s as easy as scooping out the ice and pouring in the soda then this one’s for you!
ingredients – makes 2
- lemon ice – I used Italian Ice which I linked below and got at Walmart
- lemon, lime soda of your choice – this can easily be substituted with whatever you have around or even make it boozy with champagne. I used Sprite.
- fresh fruit – optional for garnish but I used blackberries because they are in season
put it all together
- grab cute cups (2 smaller ones work great here) as in the photos
- scoop out half of one Italian Ice into one cup and the rest into the other cup (or if you want it extra frothy use 1 Italian Ice per cup)
- top with fizzy soda
- garnish with fresh berries (optional but makes it look so pretty)
links to some similar products i used
If you do use fruit and want your drink to have a slightly sweeter taste and a more colorful drink, then muddle up the fruit in the cup and you instantly have a whole new drink!